J4Brehm’s Guest Ranch will try to accommodate all special requests, reservations, and provide all guests a clean, caring, comfortable log cabin stay. We hope you will understand and find your reservation and cancellation policies to be fair and necessary. When making your reservation requests, please remember unless the policies are followed, your reservation cannot be booked, held or confirmed.
**Due to COVID-19 we have now changed our booking procedures and will no longer have turn around check ins allowing 24 hrs environment change for the safety of ourselves and guest clients. This also will allowing additional time for extra cleaning, additional cleaning supplies and safety precautions, in doing so we have added a $50.00 surcharge to all reservations at this time.**
To request a reservation please review all content on this page and then fill out our Reservation Form available below. To return, please mail to the ranch with deposit or payment in full:
1218 Highway 130
Laramie, WY 82070
We email our clients to confirm their mailing’s arrival and booking reservation. Day before arrival client will receive another email with all FYIs on check in, directions, lodging location on Ranch which will include parking information.
- All reservations require a security/deposit of One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($150.00) to reserve your reservation request. This also acts as security deposit for damages, cleaning, or missing items. If not received after ten (10) days of contacting us, we will assume you have changed your mind or chosen other lodging accommodations. Reservation request will be cancelled. Once your reservation is booked, then within forty-five (45) days prior to arrival, full reservation payment (including any pet fees), Wyoming sales and lodging taxes will be due. We will confirm your booking by either email or text. Any additional Ranch expenses or items purchased must be paid in full at the time of your departure. As a reminder, all SD are processed monthly, the last day of clients’ rental month (28th, 30th, or 31st).
ALL PAYMENTS PAYABLE TO:
J4BREHM’S GUEST RANCH
1218 HIGHWAY 130, LARAMIE, WY 82070
- J4Brehm’s Ranch does not take charge cards at this time, sorry. Cash, Personal Checks, Money Orders or Travelers Checks are accepted. Please allow proper mailing time for your payments to get to the Ranch. If payments are not received by clients arrival date client will be responsible for payment in full if accommodations are still available at check in time. Please call Ranch before coming if confirmation is not received.
Payments are due in full if reservations is made last minute, and or, less than 10 days from your arrival date, cash payment or secured funds is required.
- Cleaning: If cabin is not returned in condition guest received it, cleaning charges start at a minimum of $50.00 and at a maximum the full security deposit of $150.00.
- Cancellations: All SD are fully refundable on cancellations. All payments in full sent within 45 days of arrival will be credited towards another reservation or transferable to others at your request. Cancellation credits are available up to two (2) years from your original reservation dates. If no reservations or contact is made to J4Brehm’s Guest Ranch by your two (2) year reservation grace period, all funds will be forfeited. Sorry, no refunds, only a credit/transfer is available.
- All lodging reservations are per lodging accommodation, not per person. Our Reservation Form needs to be filled out completely and honestly so we will know how many guests are staying with us.
Please remember J4Brehm’s Guest Ranch is a family owned and operated ranch, not a corporation or company ran property. We take pride in personally welcoming and getting a chance to know all of our guests and visitors. You choose the lodging and ranch experiences you want while at the Ranch – please note special activities listed in your cabin.
To view our ranch rules including our pet policy, please click here.